Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!

HUGG

I stopped asking the world to make room for me. Now it moves when I walk through it

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
greet

Emi Sato
“Every story has the potential for infinite endings”

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
greet

I stopped asking the world to make room for me. Now it moves when I walk through it

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
Greet

Emi Sato
“Every story has the potential for infinite endings”

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
greet

I stopped asking the world to make room for me. Now it moves when I walk through it

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
HUGGG

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
HUGGG

I stopped asking the world to make room for me. Now it moves when I walk through it

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
greet!

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
greet!

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
HUGG

I stopped asking the world to make room for me. Now it moves when I walk through it