How Well Known Are You On HiO?

nif/10 lilyy

I stopped asking the world to make room for me. Now it moves when I walk through it

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 hii hru?

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 amazing hruu <33

I stopped asking the world to make room for me. Now it moves when I walk through it

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 <33 I’m good!

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 <33 we need to team up on clarkie

I stopped asking the world to make room for me. Now it moves when I walk through it

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 oh for what?

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 i think we should prank him

I stopped asking the world to make room for me. Now it moves when I walk through it

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 ooooh i wanna join

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 yess

I stopped asking the world to make room for me. Now it moves when I walk through it

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 whatcha planning tho?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9