Profile picture rating
10/10 love itt! Especially the filter!
You make me wanna make you fall in love───⊹ |
Stelle Mims - Huffelpuf |
Profile picture rating
10/10, amazing art style!
Profile picture rating
7.5-8/10 idk how to feel about ur pfp
|
|
Profile picture rating
10/10 cute cute cute !!!!
Profile picture rating
9/10
I stopped asking the world to make room for me. Now it moves when I walk through it
Profile picture rating
inf/10
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Profile picture rating
inf/10 such a queen
I stopped asking the world to make room for me. Now it moves when I walk through it
Profile picture rating
inf/10 so aesthetic
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Profile picture rating
inf/10 absolute icon
I stopped asking the world to make room for me. Now it moves when I walk through it