How Well Known Are You On HiO?

9/10 Seen you around a lot here, ans We talked a few times

"๐‘€๐’ถ๐“Ž ๐“Œโ„ฏ ๐“๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“€ ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐“‰๐’ฝโ„ฏ ๐“‚๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐’ถโ„Š๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ?"- ๐’ž๐“๐’ถ๐“‡๐“€ ๐’ฎ๐“‰โ„ฏ๐“๐“๐’ถ๐“ƒ

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 we talk pretty much everyday XD

I donโ€™t need your approval. Iโ€™ll take your respect instead.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Inf/10 Hahaha yeah we doo xD

"๐‘€๐’ถ๐“Ž ๐“Œโ„ฏ ๐“๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“€ ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐“‰๐’ฝโ„ฏ ๐“‚๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐’ถโ„Š๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ?"- ๐’ž๐“๐’ถ๐“‡๐“€ ๐’ฎ๐“‰โ„ฏ๐“๐“๐’ถ๐“ƒ

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 ^^

โ€œWhat are you?
To define is to limit.โ€ โ€” Oscar Wilde

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 LILSS!!

I donโ€™t need your approval. Iโ€™ll take your respect instead.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7.5/10

STA - 7 | EVA - 7 | STR - 6
WIS - 4 | AP - 5 | ACC - 6
STA - 9 | EVA - 5 | STR - 5
WIS - 7 | AP - 4 | ACC - 5

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10

I stopped asking the world to make room for me. Now it moves when I walk through it

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10!

STA - 7 | EVA - 7 | STR - 6
WIS - 4 | AP - 5 | ACC - 6
STA - 9 | EVA - 5 | STR - 5
WIS - 7 | AP - 4 | ACC - 5

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10!

I stopped asking the world to make room for me. Now it moves when I walk through it

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 maddiee

โ€œWhat are you?
To define is to limit.โ€ โ€” Oscar Wilde