How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10 Seen you around a lot here, ans We talked a few times
"๐๐ถ๐ ๐โฏ ๐๐๐๐ ๐ถ๐ ๐๐ฝโฏ ๐๐๐๐ ๐ถโ๐ถ๐พ๐?"- ๐๐๐ถ๐๐ ๐ฎ๐โฏ๐๐๐ถ๐
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 we talk pretty much everyday XD
I donโt need your approval. Iโll take your respect instead.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Inf/10 Hahaha yeah we doo xD
"๐๐ถ๐ ๐โฏ ๐๐๐๐ ๐ถ๐ ๐๐ฝโฏ ๐๐๐๐ ๐ถโ๐ถ๐พ๐?"- ๐๐๐ถ๐๐ ๐ฎ๐โฏ๐๐๐ถ๐
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 LILSS!!
I donโt need your approval. Iโll take your respect instead.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7.5/10
|
|
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10
I stopped asking the world to make room for me. Now it moves when I walk through it
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10!
|
|
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10!
I stopped asking the world to make room for me. Now it moves when I walk through it
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 maddiee