How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 <33
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
INF/10 AMALIEEEE
| 𝓼𝓽𝓪 2 | 𝓮𝓿𝓪 3 | 𝓼𝓽𝓻 1 | 𝔀𝓲𝓼 8 | 𝓪𝓻𝓬 8 | 𝓪𝓬𝓬 8 | XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX | lauren vanes | parselmouth |
| ❝kill them with success and bury them with a smile.❞ |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 LAURIEEEEEEE
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
INF/10 HOWZ IT GOINGGG
| 𝓼𝓽𝓪 2 | 𝓮𝓿𝓪 3 | 𝓼𝓽𝓻 1 | 𝔀𝓲𝓼 8 | 𝓪𝓻𝓬 8 | 𝓪𝓬𝓬 8 | XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX | lauren vanes | parselmouth |
| ❝kill them with success and bury them with a smile.❞ |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 going good!! working on my ency rn
wbu?
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 ughhhhhh working on a relationships page but idk who to putttt
| 𝓼𝓽𝓪 2 | 𝓮𝓿𝓪 3 | 𝓼𝓽𝓻 1 | 𝔀𝓲𝓼 8 | 𝓪𝓻𝓬 8 | 𝓪𝓬𝓬 8 | XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX | lauren vanes | parselmouth |
| ❝kill them with success and bury them with a smile.❞ |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7/10
@Lauren Vanes the struggle is real T.T that's why I just left mine alone for now
im working on my thread tracker...
@Lauren Vanes the struggle is real T.T that's why I just left mine alone for now
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.