How Well Known Are You On HiO?

inf/10 :wow:

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
INF/10 <3 <3 <3

𝒲𝒜𝒩𝒟𝒲𝐸𝒜𝒱𝐸𝑅 🕸
✦ 𝒟𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓂𝒾𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓂𝓎 𝓀𝒾𝓃𝒹𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓌𝑒𝒶𝓀𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ✦

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 <33

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
INF/10 AMALIEEEE

𝓼𝓽𝓪 2 | 𝓮𝓿𝓪 3 | 𝓼𝓽𝓻 1 | 𝔀𝓲𝓼 8 | 𝓪𝓻𝓬 8 | 𝓪𝓬𝓬 8XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXlauren vanes | parselmouth
❝kill them with success and bury them with a smile.❞

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 LAURIEEEEEEE

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
INF/10 HOWZ IT GOINGGG

𝓼𝓽𝓪 2 | 𝓮𝓿𝓪 3 | 𝓼𝓽𝓻 1 | 𝔀𝓲𝓼 8 | 𝓪𝓻𝓬 8 | 𝓪𝓬𝓬 8XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXlauren vanes | parselmouth
❝kill them with success and bury them with a smile.❞

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 going good!! working on my ency rn :rofl: wbu?

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 ughhhhhh working on a relationships page but idk who to putttt

𝓼𝓽𝓪 2 | 𝓮𝓿𝓪 3 | 𝓼𝓽𝓻 1 | 𝔀𝓲𝓼 8 | 𝓪𝓻𝓬 8 | 𝓪𝓬𝓬 8XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXlauren vanes | parselmouth
❝kill them with success and bury them with a smile.❞

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
2/10

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7/10
@Lauren Vanes the struggle is real T.T that's why I just left mine alone for now :cry2: im working on my thread tracker...

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.