Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!

FOX HUGG

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
HUG AND KISS ON THE FOREHEAD


i knew who i was this morning, but i've changed a few times since then

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
MOMMMMM, HUGGGGG

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
HUGGGG

I stopped asking the world to make room for me. Now it moves when I walk through it

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
FOX HUGGG

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
DRAGON HUGG

I stopped asking the world to make room for me. Now it moves when I walk through it

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
LIONESS HUGG

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
WHALE HUGGG

I stopped asking the world to make room for me. Now it moves when I walk through it

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
SHARK HUG

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9