Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!

yepsss, snuggless!!! suree, i aint sleeping till at least half an hour

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
HUGG the half an hour is going to keep being pushed till you get off your phone/laptop/tablet/pc

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
HUGGGG hahahahhahah, ikr??!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
HUGG yesss so go now!!!

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
HUGGGGG no, gurl, on a. serious note, i srsly have some issues falling asleep lately

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
HUGGIEEE Lily we are twinsiess, my sleeping issues is just the worst... :rofl:

"𝑀𝒶𝓎 𝓌ℯ 𝓁𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝒶ℊ𝒶𝒾𝓃?"- 𝒞𝓁𝒶𝓇𝓀 𝒮𝓉ℯ𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓃

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
HUGGGGG ikrr??!! and the thing that they started at the worst time possible

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
HUGG same here... idk but it could be because of exam stress... anyways like i keep saying, get off your device and just rest if you cant fall asleep!

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
HUGGG hmmm maybe idk....

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
BEAR HUGGG

I stopped asking the world to make room for me. Now it moves when I walk through it