Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
EVEN BIGGER HUG

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
THE BIGGEST SHOVE (jokinnng i mean hug obviouslyyy)

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
.....grumpily greets

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
Push you to bed!

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
pushing you to bed!! (and shoves a lasenge in ur hand and honey lemon ginger tea in another)

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
greets and sulks away not to bed

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
push to your bed! also, thanks emms <33

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
jumps on bed, greets happily

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
greets with a hug! yay!

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.