Profile picture rating

9/10

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Profile picture rating
INF/10 LIKE HELLO GORGEOUS GIRL <33

I stopped asking the world to make room for me. Now it moves when I walk through it

Profile picture rating
Inf/10 URS IS SOOOO AESTHETIC OMGG

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Profile picture rating
INF/10 URS IS ICONIC AND SUCH A BADASS DIVAAA

I stopped asking the world to make room for me. Now it moves when I walk through it

Profile picture rating
Inf/10 and urs is srsly looking cute and hot at the same time!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Profile picture rating
inf/10 omg we must be twins then

I stopped asking the world to make room for me. Now it moves when I walk through it

Profile picture rating
inf/10 haha sure!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Profile picture rating
inf/10 :wow: :wow: :wow:

I stopped asking the world to make room for me. Now it moves when I walk through it

Profile picture rating
inf/10 :grin: :grin: :grin:

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Profile picture rating
inf/10 :love2: :love2:

I stopped asking the world to make room for me. Now it moves when I walk through it