How Well Known Are You On HiO?
INF/10 hru both??
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
6/10 seen you a buncha times everywhere
Mia Xu "The night is a beautiful velvet curtain; it hides the shards of a broken soul while whispering the secrets only the damaged are wise enough to hear."
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7/10 seen ya around a lot
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 seen you around a lot, eventhough we really haven't interacted till now
"𝑀𝒶𝓎 𝓌ℯ 𝓁𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝒶ℊ𝒶𝒾𝓃?"- 𝒞𝓁𝒶𝓇𝓀 𝒮𝓉ℯ𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓃
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Inf/10 im nosy, but two of my fav people haven't?!
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
INF/10 amyyy
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Inf/10 lils!
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
INF/10 hruuu
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 much better than yesterday but still not back to normal... wbu?
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
INF/10 doing good~
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |