Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
Hug!
I stopped asking the world to make room for me. Now it moves when I walk through it
Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
Hug!
๐ฒ๐๐ฉ๐๐ฒ๐ธ๐๐ฑ๐ธ๐ ๐ธ
โฆ ๐๐๐'๐ ๐๐พ๐๐๐ถ๐๐ ๐๐ ๐๐พ๐๐น๐๐๐๐ ๐ป๐๐ ๐๐๐ถ๐๐๐๐๐ โฆ
Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
hug!
I stopped asking the world to make room for me. Now it moves when I walk through it
Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
Greet
Liam west
1st year Hufflepuff
Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
Hugs!
Mia Xu "The night is a beautiful velvet curtain; it hides the shards of a broken soul while whispering the secrets only the damaged are wise enough to hear."
Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
Hug!
Cinder Blaze Mirada Johnson
Je suis comme un dragon : dangereuse, fougueuse et magnifique.
Moonlight Dreams!
Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
hug, hello!
Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
Hug!:)
"๐๐ถ๐ ๐โฏ ๐๐๐๐ ๐ถ๐ ๐๐ฝโฏ ๐๐๐๐ ๐ถโ๐ถ๐พ๐?"- ๐๐๐ถ๐๐ ๐ฎ๐โฏ๐๐๐ถ๐