What does it mean to you?
Cricket
What does it mean to you?
Grasshopper.
Before me, you rightly tremble. But, fear is not what you owe me. You owe me awe....
Stamina: 12 ~ Evasion: 17 ~ Strength: 2 ~ Wisdom: 16 ~ Arcane Power: 4 ~ Accuracy: 17
Student Account: Martyr Daeva-Lazarus
What does it mean to you?
Flip from Maya the Bee
What does it mean to you?
Caine from The Amazing Digital Circus
Don't let anyone's hate, ignorance, drama, or negativity keep you from being the best person you could ever be.
What does it mean to you?
Netflix
|
|
What does it mean to you?
sleepovers
I stopped asking the world to make room for me. Now it moves when I walk through it
What does it mean to you?
pillows
Mia Xu "The night is a beautiful velvet curtain; it hides the shards of a broken soul while whispering the secrets only the damaged are wise enough to hear."
What does it mean to you?
gossip
I stopped asking the world to make room for me. Now it moves when I walk through it