How Well Known Are You On HiO?
2/10 Seen you in the Let's chat thread
"๐๐ถ๐ ๐โฏ ๐๐๐๐ ๐ถ๐ ๐๐ฝโฏ ๐๐๐๐ ๐ถโ๐ถ๐พ๐?"- ๐๐๐ถ๐๐ ๐ฎ๐โฏ๐๐๐ถ๐
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 Clarkieee <33
I stopped asking the world to make room for me. Now it moves when I walk through it
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7/10 i see you around a lot !!
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10 Same here!!
I stopped asking the world to make room for me. Now it moves when I walk through it
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
6/10 heyoo!!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
INF/10 JOSEPH!!!
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 jayyy
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta โข 8 | eva โข 6 | str โข 5 | wis โข 7 | arc โข 5 | acc โข 9 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Lily/10 thatโs just it
"A wise girl knows her limits; A smart girl knows she has none."
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 bri's toddler!!!
wdym by that??
wdym by that??
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta โข 8 | eva โข 6 | str โข 5 | wis โข 7 | arc โข 5 | acc โข 9 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 LILYYYY!!