How Well Known Are You On HiO?

2/10 Seen you in the Let's chat thread

"๐‘€๐’ถ๐“Ž ๐“Œโ„ฏ ๐“๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“€ ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐“‰๐’ฝโ„ฏ ๐“‚๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐’ถโ„Š๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ?"- ๐’ž๐“๐’ถ๐“‡๐“€ ๐’ฎ๐“‰โ„ฏ๐“๐“๐’ถ๐“ƒ

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 Clarkieee <33

I stopped asking the world to make room for me. Now it moves when I walk through it

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7/10 i see you around a lot !!

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my fatherโ€™s daughter?

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10 Same here!!

I stopped asking the world to make room for me. Now it moves when I walk through it

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
6/10 heyoo!! ^^

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 jayyy

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta โ€ข 8 | eva โ€ข 6 | str โ€ข 5 |
wis โ€ข 7 | arc โ€ข 5 | acc โ€ข 9



How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Lily/10 thatโ€™s just it

"A wise girl knows her limits; A smart girl knows she has none."

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 bri's toddler!!!
wdym by that??

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta โ€ข 8 | eva โ€ข 6 | str โ€ข 5 |
wis โ€ข 7 | arc โ€ข 5 | acc โ€ข 9