Profile picture rating

7/10 pretty but not my style... srry

Emi Sato
“Every story has the potential for infinite endings”

Profile picture rating
4/10not my sty sry

Profile picture rating
7/10 cute !!

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

Profile picture rating
7/10 not bad

Profile picture rating
5/10 js not my style nothing persoal

I stopped asking the world to make room for me. Now it moves when I walk through it

Profile picture rating
10/10! <3

Profile picture rating
10/10 <33

I stopped asking the world to make room for me. Now it moves when I walk through it

Profile picture rating
10/10 Love the shading sm

"𝑀𝒶𝓎 𝓌ℯ 𝓁𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝒶ℊ𝒶𝒾𝓃?"- 𝒞𝓁𝒶𝓇𝓀 𝒮𝓉ℯ𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓃

Profile picture rating
inf/10 its just iconic <33 aww thank u clarkiee<33

I stopped asking the world to make room for me. Now it moves when I walk through it

Profile picture rating
10/10

wis: 7 • eva: 6
arc power: 5 • Strength: 5
stamina: 7 • acc: 5
𝕆𝕔𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝔼𝕪𝕖𝕤
𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑎 𝑠𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑠𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑠 ~
Lovely Creature | 2 | 3 | 4
Shop • Owls • Ency