Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!

Greet because I’m kind

Liam west
1st year Hufflepuff

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
Greet!

Mirada Johnson iNPC: Cinder Blaze
Follow Your Dreams!
The Fairytale Atelier!

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
Greet

Diana • Ravenclaw | Latoya • Tenūsa
Curiosity always leads somewhere.
Speech: #2B4C7E Thoughts: #6b4c7e + italics

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
Greet! Hi!

Mirada Johnson iNPC: Cinder Blaze
Follow Your Dreams!
The Fairytale Atelier!

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
PUSH

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
Greet-ish hug?

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
PUSH INTO BLACK HOLE

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
Push! Because Nick's being mean

"𝑀𝒶𝓎 𝓌ℯ 𝓁𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝒶ℊ𝒶𝒾𝓃?"- 𝒞𝓁𝒶𝓇𝓀 𝒮𝓉ℯ𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓃

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
HUGGG!! valid XD

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.