How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Inf/10
Yeah, I developed a really bad cold, and speaking is hard
Glad you are finee!!
Good luck with studyingh!!
Yeah, I developed a really bad cold, and speaking is hard
Glad you are finee!!
Good luck with studyingh!!
"๐๐ถ๐ ๐โฏ ๐๐๐๐ ๐ถ๐ ๐๐ฝโฏ ๐๐๐๐ ๐ถโ๐ถ๐พ๐?"- ๐๐๐ถ๐๐ ๐ฎ๐โฏ๐๐๐ถ๐
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
INF/10
oh sheesh get better clark~~
tyyy
oh sheesh get better clark~~
tyyy
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta โข 8 | eva โข 6 | str โข 5 | wis โข 7 | arc โข 5 | acc โข 9 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Inf/10
I hope it will get better sighh
What are you studyingg?
I hope it will get better sighh
What are you studyingg?
"๐๐ถ๐ ๐โฏ ๐๐๐๐ ๐ถ๐ ๐๐ฝโฏ ๐๐๐๐ ๐ถโ๐ถ๐พ๐?"- ๐๐๐ถ๐๐ ๐ฎ๐โฏ๐๐๐ถ๐
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 me? science....
take care of yourself, drink warm water and beverages
take care of yourself, drink warm water and beverages
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta โข 8 | eva โข 6 | str โข 5 | wis โข 7 | arc โข 5 | acc โข 9 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Inf/10
Eww scienceโฆ. Well good luck with that :33
I will, I already had two cups of tea!
Eww scienceโฆ. Well good luck with that :33
I will, I already had two cups of tea!
"๐๐ถ๐ ๐โฏ ๐๐๐๐ ๐ถ๐ ๐๐ฝโฏ ๐๐๐๐ ๐ถโ๐ถ๐พ๐?"- ๐๐๐ถ๐๐ ๐ฎ๐โฏ๐๐๐ถ๐
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 science...well, i got mixed feelings for it...
thats good...
thats good...
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta โข 8 | eva โข 6 | str โข 5 | wis โข 7 | arc โข 5 | acc โข 9 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Inf/10
Is the topic good, You need to study?
Is the topic good, You need to study?
"๐๐ถ๐ ๐โฏ ๐๐๐๐ ๐ถ๐ ๐๐ฝโฏ ๐๐๐๐ ๐ถโ๐ถ๐พ๐?"- ๐๐๐ถ๐๐ ๐ฎ๐โฏ๐๐๐ถ๐
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 nah, i am studying atom....which is boring so.....
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta โข 8 | eva โข 6 | str โข 5 | wis โข 7 | arc โข 5 | acc โข 9 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Inf/10
Ohhโฆwell thanโฆ
Ohhโฆwell thanโฆ
"๐๐ถ๐ ๐โฏ ๐๐๐๐ ๐ถ๐ ๐๐ฝโฏ ๐๐๐๐ ๐ถโ๐ถ๐พ๐?"- ๐๐๐ถ๐๐ ๐ฎ๐โฏ๐๐๐ถ๐
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 yeah...
but smh my memorising capacity is good rn, so imma learn quickly
but smh my memorising capacity is good rn, so imma learn quickly
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta โข 8 | eva โข 6 | str โข 5 | wis โข 7 | arc โข 5 | acc โข 9 |