5e(2024 version) Dnd Club!!!
Name: Grace Hodgkins-Quinn
House:Hufflepuff
Year: 1st
Role(Pc/CoDm): pc
Additional Info:
Do I need to make a character here? I really like dnd but can probably only play on weekends.
House:Hufflepuff
Year: 1st
Role(Pc/CoDm): pc
Additional Info:
Do I need to make a character here? I really like dnd but can probably only play on weekends.
Mind of Ravenclaw~heart of a Hufflepuff
“ They want the Moon, I'm on Mars”| “Honestly, don't you two read?”|
5e(2024 version) Dnd Club!!!
Sign up form
Name: Aelis Tavis
House: Slytherin
Year: 1st
Role(Pc/CoDm): Pc
Additional Info: I probably can play the week in summer but the weekend for the rest of the year
Name: Aelis Tavis
House: Slytherin
Year: 1st
Role(Pc/CoDm): Pc
Additional Info: I probably can play the week in summer but the weekend for the rest of the year
People say I’m weird, I say I’m limited edition.
5e(2024 version) Dnd Club!!!
Accpeted
The Phoenix Press: Truth Rising From The Ashes
5e(2024 version) Dnd Club!!!
Due too timing, I am leaving the ownership and dm spot opened
The Phoenix Press: Truth Rising From The Ashes