Profile picture rating
9/10 kinda looks like me irl, except for the rlly long hair and no bangs
|
|
Profile picture rating
PRETTY AND pink!!
Profile picture rating
6/10 Sorry
By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew: "Don't be mousebrained!" |
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 • Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8 |
Profile picture rating
10/10 cutee
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Profile picture rating
10/10 love the aesthetic!
By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew: "Don't be mousebrained!" |
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 • Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8 |
Profile picture rating
8/10 bit simple but still love
Mia Xu "The night is a beautiful velvet curtain; it hides the shards of a broken soul while whispering the secrets only the damaged are wise enough to hear."
Profile picture rating
9/10
By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew: "Don't be mousebrained!" |
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 • Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8 |
Profile picture rating
8/10!
Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter