How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 im crying with you bbg :<
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
INF/10
| 𝓼𝓽𝓪 2 | 𝓮𝓿𝓪 3 | 𝓼𝓽𝓻 1 | 𝔀𝓲𝓼 8 | 𝓪𝓻𝓬 8 | 𝓪𝓬𝓬 8 | XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX | lauren vanes | parselmouth |
| ❝kill them with success and bury them with a smile.❞ |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
INF/10 Amalie!!!!
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
INF/10 rosyy!!!
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
INF/10
| 𝓼𝓽𝓪 2 | 𝓮𝓿𝓪 3 | 𝓼𝓽𝓻 1 | 𝔀𝓲𝓼 8 | 𝓪𝓻𝓬 8 | 𝓪𝓬𝓬 8 | XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX | lauren vanes | parselmouth |
| ❝kill them with success and bury them with a smile.❞ |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
INF/10 Laurie!!!
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 :33
"𝑀𝒶𝓎 𝓌ℯ 𝓁𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝒶ℊ𝒶𝒾𝓃?"- 𝒞𝓁𝒶𝓇𝓀 𝒮𝓉ℯ𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓃
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7/10
I'm Deactivating Jay!
New iNPC: Colette Loxley
New iNPC: Colette Loxley