How Well Known Are You On HiO?

INF/10 HII LILY BEAR

‎‧₊˚✩ 🪐✩˚₊‧ "She lives in day dreams" ‎‧₊˚✩ 🪐✩˚₊‧

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 HEYY LENA

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



How Well Known Are You On HiO?
INF/10 I FEEL LIKE WE HAVENT TALKED IN SO LONGG

‎‧₊˚✩ 🪐✩˚₊‧ "She lives in day dreams" ‎‧₊˚✩ 🪐✩˚₊‧

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 ikk, we haven't ..... but exams...

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 no worries!

‎‧₊˚✩ 🪐✩˚₊‧ "She lives in day dreams" ‎‧₊˚✩ 🪐✩˚₊‧

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Inf/10 Heyyy you bothhh

"𝑀𝒶𝓎 𝓌ℯ 𝓁𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝒶ℊ𝒶𝒾𝓃?"- 𝒞𝓁𝒶𝓇𝓀 𝒮𝓉ℯ𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓃

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
0/10 I’m new here so I don’t know many people

Mia Xu "The night is a beautiful velvet curtain; it hides the shards of a broken soul while whispering the secrets only the damaged are wise enough to hear."

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
2/10 saw ya around :rofl:

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Inf/10 Amaliee my heart :wow:

"𝑀𝒶𝓎 𝓌ℯ 𝓁𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝒶ℊ𝒶𝒾𝓃?"- 𝒞𝓁𝒶𝓇𝓀 𝒮𝓉ℯ𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓃

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 your heart is going to break, if you dont eat!!

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.