How Well Known Are You On HiO?

10/10 very dramatic personn :wow:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 such a nice personnn :wow:

"๐‘€๐’ถ๐“Ž ๐“Œโ„ฏ ๐“๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“€ ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐“‰๐’ฝโ„ฏ ๐“‚๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐’ถโ„Š๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ?"- ๐’ž๐“๐’ถ๐“‡๐“€ ๐’ฎ๐“‰โ„ฏ๐“๐“๐’ถ๐“ƒ

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 <33

I donโ€™t need your approval. Iโ€™ll take your respect instead.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 <33

I stopped asking the world to make room for me. Now it moves when I walk through it

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10

"A wise girl knows her limits; A smart girl knows she has none."

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10

I stopped asking the world to make room for me. Now it moves when I walk through it

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Inf/10 <33

โ€œWhat are you?
To define is to limit.โ€ โ€” Oscar Wilde

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 my bbyyy

โ€Žโ€งโ‚Šหšโœฉ ๐Ÿชโœฉหšโ‚Šโ€ง "She lives in day dreams" โ€Žโ€งโ‚Šหšโœฉ ๐Ÿชโœฉหšโ‚Šโ€ง

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
INF/10 LENAAAA

๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช 2 | ๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ช 3 | ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ป 1 | ๐”€๐“ฒ๐“ผ 8 | ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฌ 8 | ๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฌ 8XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXlauren vanes | parselmouth
โkill them with success and bury them with a smile.โž

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
INF/10 RENNNN

โ€Žโ€งโ‚Šหšโœฉ ๐Ÿชโœฉหšโ‚Šโ€ง "She lives in day dreams" โ€Žโ€งโ‚Šหšโœฉ ๐Ÿชโœฉหšโ‚Šโ€ง