Profile picture rating

10/10

I stopped asking the world to make room for me. Now it moves when I walk through it

Profile picture rating
9/10 :wow:

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 •
Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8

Profile picture rating
8/10 wrong thread. :lol:
Last edited by Avery Gray on 4 Jul 2026, 04:09, edited 1 time in total.

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

Profile picture rating
10/10 so cutee

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Profile picture rating
10/10

STA - 7 | EVA - 7 | STR - 6
WIS - 4 | AP - 5 | ACC - 6
STA - 9 | EVA - 5 | STR - 5
WIS - 7 | AP - 4 | ACC - 5

Profile picture rating
10/10 OMG!! So cute!!! :cute:

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 •
Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8

Profile picture rating
10/10 I love it! :wow:

xxx
[ sta ] 6 [ eva ] 4 [ str ] 0
[ wis ] 7 [ arc ] 6 [ acc ] 7
xxxxx
Werewolf.

Profile picture rating
9/10 So fancy! <3

I'm Deactivating Jay!
New iNPC: Colette Loxley

Profile picture rating
10/10 so pretty!!!

𝒲𝒜𝒩𝒟𝒲𝐸𝒜𝒱𝐸𝑅 🕸
✦ 𝒟𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓂𝒾𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓂𝓎 𝓀𝒾𝓃𝒹𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓌𝑒𝒶𝓀𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ✦

Profile picture rating
10/10 gorgeous!

wis: 7 • eva: 6
arc power: 5 • Strength: 5
stamina: 7 • acc: 5
𝕆𝕔𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝔼𝕪𝕖𝕤
𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑎 𝑠𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑠𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑠 ~
Lovely Creature | 2 | 3 | 4
Shop • Owls • Ency