How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10 lenahello!
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10
hi brook!
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10heya !!!
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10 hellooo
sta 6 ⊹ eva 6 ⊹ str 6 |
E N C Y C L O P E D I A |
wis 5 ⊹ arc 5 ⊹ acc 7 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 heyyy
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10 its da f1 fan alien!
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
INF/10 Amalie!!!!
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10 I wish I’ve rped with u
"A wise girl knows her limits; A smart girl knows she has none."
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
yoo 10/10
iNPC: Elijah Emberly Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 2 | Wis 7 | Arc 9 | Acc 6 |
ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀᴅ ʜᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ’ꜱ