Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!

HUGGGGG! PROTECT THE QUEENS

People say I’m weird, I say I’m limited edition.

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
HUGGGG YESSS

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
huggg <33

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
HUGGGG

People say I’m weird, I say I’m limited edition.

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
HUGE HUGGG

"I was good. I was really good"

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
BIG HUGGG


i knew who i was this morning, but i've changed a few times since then

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
Greet

Diana • Ravenclaw | Latoya • Tenūsa
Curiosity always leads somewhere.
Speech: #2B4C7E Thoughts: #6b4c7e + italics

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
hug!

‎‧₊˚✩ 🪐✩˚₊‧ "She lives in day dreams" ‎‧₊˚✩ 🪐✩˚₊‧

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
Hug

Diana • Ravenclaw | Latoya • Tenūsa
Curiosity always leads somewhere.
Speech: #2B4C7E Thoughts: #6b4c7e + italics