Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
Greet!
My shop: The Garden Of Forgotten Dreams✦━━━━━━✦━━━━━━✦ “I’m not about to do whatever you tell me just to protect your ego.”
Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
HUGGGGGGG!!
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
hug cause u seem nice enough to hug someone too
|
|
Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
Awwie <33
Hugg!
Hugg!
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
Huggies!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
Hugg <33
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
HUGGGG!
People say I’m weird, I say I’m limited edition.
Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
huggg
|
|