Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!

hug !!

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
Greet!

My shop: The Garden Of Forgotten Dreams✦━━━━━━✦━━━━━━✦ “I’m not about to do whatever you tell me just to protect your ego.”

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
HUGGGGGGG!!

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
hug cause u seem nice enough to hug someone too

STA - 7 | EVA - 7 | STR - 6
WIS - 4 | AP - 5 | ACC - 6
STA - 9 | EVA - 5 | STR - 5
WIS - 7 | AP - 4 | ACC - 5

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
Awwie <33
Hugg!

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
Hugg <33

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
HUGG

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
HUGGGG!

People say I’m weird, I say I’m limited edition.

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
huggg

STA - 7 | EVA - 7 | STR - 6
WIS - 4 | AP - 5 | ACC - 6
STA - 9 | EVA - 5 | STR - 5
WIS - 7 | AP - 4 | ACC - 5