Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
HUGGGG!!! PROTECT THE QUUENS!
My shop: The Garden Of Forgotten Dreams✦━━━━━━✦━━━━━━✦ “I’m not about to do whatever you tell me just to protect your ego.”
Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
HUGGGGG PROTECT THE QUEENNNNSSSS
People say I’m weird, I say I’m limited edition.
Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
Hugg Im Amalie and you were defending me ofc you get a hug <33 and thanks JAYllyfish!!
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
HUGGG PROTECT THE QUEENS
also jayllyfish is freakin awesome
also jayllyfish is freakin awesome
My shop: The Garden Of Forgotten Dreams✦━━━━━━✦━━━━━━✦ “I’m not about to do whatever you tell me just to protect your ego.”
Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
HUGG jayllyfish is here for good!
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
Huggggg! You seem so kind so you get a hug! >:3. Now I need to know who is jayllifish.
Last edited by Aelis Tavis on 2 Jul 2026, 03:27, edited 1 time in total.
People say I’m weird, I say I’m limited edition.
Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
HUGGGS FOR EVERYONE!!
Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
YESSS! HUGSSSS
People say I’m weird, I say I’m limited edition.
Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
HUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
BIGGGGGG HUGGGGGGG