Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!

PUSH :wry: bruh its 7.30! I SLEPT AND WOKE UP!! BUT WHY ARE YOU PUSHING ME!?!?!

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
HUG!! No one pushes Amalie!

My shop: The Garden Of Forgotten Dreams✦━━━━━━✦━━━━━━✦ “I’m not about to do whatever you tell me just to protect your ego.”

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
HUGGGG! With a dramatic gasp, why would someone push Amalie!? (I don’t who she is)

People say I’m weird, I say I’m limited edition.

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
More tacklesnugs! :cute:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
YAYYYYY HUGGGG!

People say I’m weird, I say I’m limited edition.

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
HUGGG!!! I just saw someone pushed my queen so I had to say smth lol

My shop: The Garden Of Forgotten Dreams✦━━━━━━✦━━━━━━✦ “I’m not about to do whatever you tell me just to protect your ego.”

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
HUGGGG! Lol. I would’ve done the same. We need to protect our queens

People say I’m weird, I say I’m limited edition.

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
HUGGG PROTECT THE QUEENS!

My shop: The Garden Of Forgotten Dreams✦━━━━━━✦━━━━━━✦ “I’m not about to do whatever you tell me just to protect your ego.”

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
HUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
HUGGGGGG YESSSSS!

People say I’m weird, I say I’m limited edition.