How Well Known Are You On HiO?

inf/10 CLARKIEE

I stopped asking the world to make room for me. Now it moves when I walk through it

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 Maddiiee

Bartholomew Lindenmomo | First Year, Gryffindor
"Music has its own magic."
Encyclopedia

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
0/10 i've never seen u around

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Emma van Elst wrote: 30 Jun 2026, 22:24 0/10 i've never seen u around
2/10 I've also not seen you anywhere but i just give 2 points because your ic pfp is so beautiful and i am assuming you the same in ooc. Secondly don't worry from now on you'll see me everywhere.

Bartholomew Lindenmomo | First Year, Gryffindor
"Music has its own magic."
Encyclopedia

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10


@Emma van Elst HAIIII

"𝑀𝒶𝓎 𝓌ℯ 𝓁𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝒶ℊ𝒶𝒾𝓃?"- 𝒞𝓁𝒶𝓇𝓀 𝒮𝓉ℯ𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓃

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Inf/10 Clarkieee my boi!!

Bartholomew Lindenmomo | First Year, Gryffindor
"Music has its own magic."
Encyclopedia

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10

I stopped asking the world to make room for me. Now it moves when I walk through it

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
4/10
@Bartholomew Lindenmomoyou are actually the sweetest human! i'm sure you are beautiful ooc as well
@Clark Stellan hey luv!!

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
INF/10
Heyyy Emmi:3

"𝑀𝒶𝓎 𝓌ℯ 𝓁𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝒶ℊ𝒶𝒾𝓃?"- 𝒞𝓁𝒶𝓇𝓀 𝒮𝓉ℯ𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓃

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
INF/10 clarkiee

I stopped asking the world to make room for me. Now it moves when I walk through it