How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 CLARKIEE
I stopped asking the world to make room for me. Now it moves when I walk through it
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 Maddiiee
Emma van Elst
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
2/10 I've also not seen you anywhere but i just give 2 points because your ic pfp is so beautiful and i am assuming you the same in ooc. Secondly don't worry from now on you'll see me everywhere.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10
@Emma van Elst HAIIII
@Emma van Elst HAIIII
"𝑀𝒶𝓎 𝓌ℯ 𝓁𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝒶ℊ𝒶𝒾𝓃?"- 𝒞𝓁𝒶𝓇𝓀 𝒮𝓉ℯ𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓃
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Inf/10 Clarkieee my boi!!
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10
I stopped asking the world to make room for me. Now it moves when I walk through it
Emma van Elst
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
4/10
@Bartholomew Lindenmomoyou are actually the sweetest human! i'm sure you are beautiful ooc as well
@Clark Stellan hey luv!!
@Bartholomew Lindenmomoyou are actually the sweetest human! i'm sure you are beautiful ooc as well
@Clark Stellan hey luv!!
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
INF/10
Heyyy Emmi:3
Heyyy Emmi:3
"𝑀𝒶𝓎 𝓌ℯ 𝓁𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝒶ℊ𝒶𝒾𝓃?"- 𝒞𝓁𝒶𝓇𝓀 𝒮𝓉ℯ𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓃
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
INF/10 clarkiee
I stopped asking the world to make room for me. Now it moves when I walk through it