Profile picture rating

10/10 thanks lol!

wis: 7 β€’ eva: 6
arc power: 5 β€’ Strength: 5
stamina: 7 β€’ acc: 5
π•†π•”π•–π•’π•Ÿ 𝔼π•ͺ𝕖𝕀
π‘Šβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘‘ π‘Ž π‘ π‘–π‘”β„Žπ‘‘ π‘“π‘œπ‘Ÿ π‘ π‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘’ 𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑠 ~
Lovely Creature | 2 | 3 | 4
Shop β€’ Owls β€’ Ency

Profile picture rating
10/10

β€œWhat are you?
To define is to limit.” β€” Oscar Wilde

Profile picture rating
10/10 lilyyy

I stopped asking the world to make room for me. Now it moves when I walk through it

Profile picture rating
10/10 love itt

You make me wanna make you fall in loveβ”€β”€β”€βŠΉ
Stelle Mims - Huffelpuf

Profile picture rating
9.9/10 a bit to much background for me but love your fc

Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter

Profile picture rating
10/10

I stopped asking the world to make room for me. Now it moves when I walk through it

Profile picture rating
10/10

wis: 7 β€’ eva: 6
arc power: 5 β€’ Strength: 5
stamina: 7 β€’ acc: 5
π•†π•”π•–π•’π•Ÿ 𝔼π•ͺ𝕖𝕀
π‘Šβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘‘ π‘Ž π‘ π‘–π‘”β„Žπ‘‘ π‘“π‘œπ‘Ÿ π‘ π‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘’ 𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑠 ~
Lovely Creature | 2 | 3 | 4
Shop β€’ Owls β€’ Ency

Profile picture rating
10/10 so cute



β€œA somebody was once a nobody who wanted to and did.”

Profile picture rating
10/10 you too! love your fc, she's such a hood actor

wis: 7 β€’ eva: 6
arc power: 5 β€’ Strength: 5
stamina: 7 β€’ acc: 5
π•†π•”π•–π•’π•Ÿ 𝔼π•ͺ𝕖𝕀
π‘Šβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘‘ π‘Ž π‘ π‘–π‘”β„Žπ‘‘ π‘“π‘œπ‘Ÿ π‘ π‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘’ 𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑠 ~
Lovely Creature | 2 | 3 | 4
Shop β€’ Owls β€’ Ency

Profile picture rating
10/10 <3 what happened to our signature

Winter A.| Seasonal Shop|Pin
sta β€’ 6 | eva β€’ 7 | str β€’ 6
"Stay determined, stay unbeatable!"
wis β€’ 7 | arc β€’ 6 | acc β€’ 8