Profile picture rating

10/10 gorgeous!

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

Profile picture rating
10/10 amazing

I stopped asking the world to make room for me. Now it moves when I walk through it

Profile picture rating
10/10 pretty!

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

Profile picture rating
10/10 so cool and pretty :wow:

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

Profile picture rating
10/10 so aesthetic

I stopped asking the world to make room for me. Now it moves when I walk through it

Profile picture rating
7.5-8/10

STA - 7 | EVA - 7 | STR - 6
WIS - 4 | AP - 5 | ACC - 6
STA - 9 | EVA - 5 | STR - 5
WIS - 7 | AP - 4 | ACC - 5

Profile picture rating
9.5/10 cutee

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Profile picture rating
10/10 love ittt

I stopped asking the world to make room for me. Now it moves when I walk through it

Profile picture rating
10/10

wis: 7 • eva: 6
arc power: 5 • Strength: 5
stamina: 7 • acc: 5
𝕆𝕔𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝔼𝕪𝕖𝕤
𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑎 𝑠𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑠𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑠 ~
Lovely Creature | 2 | 3 | 4
Shop • Owls • Ency

Profile picture rating
10/10 riley is positively adorable!

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?