How Well Known Are You On HiO?

10/10

I stopped asking the world to make room for me. Now it moves when I walk through it

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Yoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!

Bartholomew Lindenmomo | First Year, Gryffindor
"Music has its own magic."
Encyclopedia

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7/10 I see you a lot and we've chatted privately

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10 YOooooooooo!!!!!

Bartholomew Lindenmomo | First Year, Gryffindor
"Music has its own magic."
Encyclopedia

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 heyyyyy

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 How are you Lily???

Bartholomew Lindenmomo | First Year, Gryffindor
"Music has its own magic."
Encyclopedia

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 I’m okay, how are you??

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Inf/10 I am also great!

Bartholomew Lindenmomo | First Year, Gryffindor
"Music has its own magic."
Encyclopedia

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Inf/10 that’s good!

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Inf/10 Are we only active user at this time all over hio?

Bartholomew Lindenmomo | First Year, Gryffindor
"Music has its own magic."
Encyclopedia