How Well Known Are You On HiO?

10/10 Ethannn!!

I stopped asking the world to make room for me. Now it moves when I walk through it

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 maddyyyy

I am the storm
You were warned about

sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 |
wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6


How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 hruuu

I stopped asking the world to make room for me. Now it moves when I walk through it

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 fine fine.....wbu?

I am the storm
You were warned about

sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 |
wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6


How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 good ty!

I stopped asking the world to make room for me. Now it moves when I walk through it

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 ahh am cold

I am the storm
You were warned about

sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 |
wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6


How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 hate being cold

I stopped asking the world to make room for me. Now it moves when I walk through it

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 i mean, it's hot here, but I got water all up my pants

I am the storm
You were warned about

sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 |
wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6


How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 oh thats not fun

I stopped asking the world to make room for me. Now it moves when I walk through it

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 yeah

I am the storm
You were warned about

sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 |
wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6