Profile picture rating
10/10 same for you
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Profile picture rating
10/10 Love the circle!!!
Profile picture rating
10/10 pretty
|
I am the storm You were warned about |
sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 | wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6 |
Profile picture rating
10/10 so classy
I stopped asking the world to make room for me. Now it moves when I walk through it
Profile picture rating
10/10 aesthetic
|
I am the storm You were warned about |
sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 | wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6 |
Profile picture rating
10/10 <33
I stopped asking the world to make room for me. Now it moves when I walk through it
Profile picture rating
10/10 fab!
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
Profile picture rating
7.5/10 pretty but not my style srry
| Emi Sato | ||
“Every story has the potential for infinite endings” |
Profile picture rating
10/10 Absolutely stunning!
You make me wanna make you fall in love───⊹ |
Stelle Mims - Huffelpuf |