Profile picture rating
10/10 sooo prettyyyyy
| 𝓼𝓽𝓪 2 | 𝓮𝓿𝓪 3 | 𝓼𝓽𝓻 1 | 𝔀𝓲𝓼 8 | 𝓪𝓻𝓬 8 | 𝓪𝓬𝓬 8 | XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX | lauren vanes | parselmouth |
| ❝kill them with success and bury them with a smile.❞ |
Profile picture rating
10/10 absolutely lovvve!!
Prove them wrong. Twice.
∾ Haeli Randall
Profile picture rating
10/10 so cute
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Profile picture rating
10/10 iconic
I stopped asking the world to make room for me. Now it moves when I walk through it
Profile picture rating
10/10 Slayy
| Winter A.| Seasonal Shop|Pin | sta • 6 | eva • 7 | str • 6 |
"Stay determined, stay unbeatable!" |
wis • 7 | arc • 6 | acc • 8 |
Profile picture rating
10/10 tyyy
I stopped asking the world to make room for me. Now it moves when I walk through it
Profile picture rating
10/10 yw
| Winter A.| Seasonal Shop|Pin | sta • 6 | eva • 7 | str • 6 |
"Stay determined, stay unbeatable!" |
wis • 7 | arc • 6 | acc • 8 |
Profile picture rating
10/10 <33
I stopped asking the world to make room for me. Now it moves when I walk through it
Profile picture rating
10/10 so cute!
Profile picture rating
10/10 super aesthetic
I stopped asking the world to make room for me. Now it moves when I walk through it