How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10 Yoooooooo
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10 hruu
I stopped asking the world to make room for me. Now it moves when I walk through it
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10 frrr
I stopped asking the world to make room for me. Now it moves when I walk through it
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10 I am good. Wbu??
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10 good ty
I stopped asking the world to make room for me. Now it moves when I walk through it
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
1/10 never seen u before but hello!
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 JAYY
"𝑀𝒶𝓎 𝓌ℯ 𝓁𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝒶ℊ𝒶𝒾𝓃?"- 𝒞𝓁𝒶𝓇𝓀 𝒮𝓉ℯ𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓃
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 CLARK!!!
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 JAY
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |