Profile picture rating

10/10 <33

I stopped asking the world to make room for me. Now it moves when I walk through it

Profile picture rating
1000/10 :33

sta.6 | eva.6 | str.4
Just because someone stumbles and loses their way doesn't mean they're lost forever
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeency
wis.7 | arc.6 | acc.6
π™²πšŠπš'𝚜 π™Άπš›πšŠπšŒπšŽ

Profile picture rating
10/10 the hair omgg

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

Profile picture rating
10/10

wis: 7 β€’ eva: 6
arc power: 5 β€’ Strength: 5
stamina: 7 β€’ acc: 5
π•†π•”π•–π•’π•Ÿ 𝔼π•ͺ𝕖𝕀
π‘Šβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘‘ π‘Ž π‘ π‘–π‘”β„Žπ‘‘ π‘“π‘œπ‘Ÿ π‘ π‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘’ 𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑠 ~
Lovely Creature | 2 | 3 | 4
Shop β€’ Owls β€’ Ency

Profile picture rating
10/10 Beautiful!

You make me wanna make you fall in loveβ”€β”€β”€βŠΉ
Stelle Mims - Huffelpuf

Profile picture rating
10/10

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta β€’ 8 | eva β€’ 6 | str β€’ 5 |
wis β€’ 7 | arc β€’ 5 | acc β€’ 9



Profile picture rating
inf/10 <33

I stopped asking the world to make room for me. Now it moves when I walk through it

Profile picture rating
10/10!

Sta β€’ 5 | Eva β€’ 6 | Str β€’ 7 | Shop | Ency
Wis β€’ 4 | ArcPower β€’ 7 | Acc β€’ 6 | In a world full of roses, be a sunflower

Profile picture rating
10/10 <33

I stopped asking the world to make room for me. Now it moves when I walk through it

Profile picture rating
10/10 she looks so pretty

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?