How Well Known Are You On HiO?

10/10 hruu

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 good hruu

I stopped asking the world to make room for me. Now it moves when I walk through it

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 good too!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 <33

I stopped asking the world to make room for me. Now it moves when I walk through it

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7/10 I have started to seeing you everywhere from now on.

Bartholomew Lindenmomo | First Year, Gryffindor
"Music has its own magic."
Encyclopedia

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7/10 same!

I stopped asking the world to make room for me. Now it moves when I walk through it

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10 Seen you around a lot

Sta • 5 | Eva • 6 | Str • 7 | Shop | Ency
Wis • 4 | ArcPower • 7 | Acc • 6 | In a world full of roses, be a sunflower

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10 same here

I stopped asking the world to make room for me. Now it moves when I walk through it

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10 <3

Bartholomew Lindenmomo | First Year, Gryffindor
"Music has its own magic."
Encyclopedia

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10 <33 heyyy

I stopped asking the world to make room for me. Now it moves when I walk through it