Profile picture rating
10/10 so cute and aesthetic
I stopped asking the world to make room for me. Now it moves when I walk through it
Profile picture rating
10/10 aesthetic
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Profile picture rating
10/10 so gorgeous!!!
"𝑀𝒶𝓎 𝓌ℯ 𝓁𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝒶ℊ𝒶𝒾𝓃?"- 𝒞𝓁𝒶𝓇𝓀 𝒮𝓉ℯ𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓃
Profile picture rating
10/10 could say the same bout you~~
|
I am the storm You were warned about |
sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 | wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6 |
Profile picture rating
10/10 so cute!
I stopped asking the world to make room for me. Now it moves when I walk through it
Profile picture rating
10/10 prettyyyyyy
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Profile picture rating
10/10 <33
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
Profile picture rating
10/10 the abstract is cool
I stopped asking the world to make room for me. Now it moves when I walk through it