Profile picture rating
10/10 absolute class thank youuu
I stopped asking the world to make room for me. Now it moves when I walk through it
Profile picture rating
10/10 love the new pfp <33
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
Profile picture rating
10/10 thank uuuu <33
I stopped asking the world to make room for me. Now it moves when I walk through it
Profile picture rating
10/10 love it!!
Profile picture rating
10/10 i love yours too!! <33
I stopped asking the world to make room for me. Now it moves when I walk through it
Profile picture rating
10/10 so iconic
I stopped asking the world to make room for me. Now it moves when I walk through it
Profile picture rating
10/10 so pretty
|
I am the storm You were warned about |
sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 | wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6 |