What does it mean to you?

School

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

What does it mean to you?
Boredom

What does it mean to you?
Scrolling Reels

Bartholomew Lindenmomo | First Year, Gryffindor
"Music has its own magic."
Encyclopedia

What does it mean to you?
IG

hello rp wit me please

What does it mean to you?
Mark Zuckerberg

Bartholomew Lindenmomo | First Year, Gryffindor
"Music has its own magic."
Encyclopedia

What does it mean to you?
founder

I stopped asking the world to make room for me. Now it moves when I walk through it

What does it mean to you?
Ideology

Bartholomew Lindenmomo | First Year, Gryffindor
"Music has its own magic."
Encyclopedia

What does it mean to you?
religion

I stopped asking the world to make room for me. Now it moves when I walk through it

What does it mean to you?
Idol.

Before me, you rightly tremble. But, fear is not what you owe me. You owe me awe....
Stamina: 12 ~ Evasion: 17 ~ Strength: 2 ~ Wisdom: 16 ~ Arcane Power: 4 ~ Accuracy: 17
Student Account: Martyr Daeva-Lazarus

What does it mean to you?
Celebrity

Sta • 5 | Eva • 6 | Str • 7 | Shop | Ency
Wis • 4 | ArcPower • 7 | Acc • 6 | In a world full of roses, be a sunflower