How Well Known Are You On HiO?

INF/10 LAURENN <33

I stopped asking the world to make room for me. Now it moves when I walk through it

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Inf/10 Heyy<3

"๐‘€๐’ถ๐“Ž ๐“Œโ„ฏ ๐“๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“€ ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐“‰๐’ฝโ„ฏ ๐“‚๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐’ถโ„Š๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ?"- ๐’ž๐“๐’ถ๐“‡๐“€ ๐’ฎ๐“‰โ„ฏ๐“๐“๐’ถ๐“ƒ

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
INF/10 clarkiee <33

I stopped asking the world to make room for me. Now it moves when I walk through it

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
2/10 Seen you around a lot! :bye:

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 โ€ข Evasion 7 โ€ข Strength 4 โ€ข Wisdom 6 โ€ข
Arcane power 4โ€ข Accuracy 8

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
3/10 you too :bye:

I stopped asking the world to make room for me. Now it moves when I walk through it

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
3/10 hi again !

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
0/10 srry i never seen u b4... like at all

Emi Sato
โ€œEvery story has the potential for infinite endingsโ€

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
INF/10 TWINNNNN

๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช 2 | ๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ช 3 | ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ป 1 | ๐”€๐“ฒ๐“ผ 8 | ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฌ 8 | ๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฌ 8XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXlauren vanes | parselmouth
โkill them with success and bury them with a smile.โž

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 heyy

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10 saw you around a looot these days

๐“† ๐“†Ÿ ๐“†ž๐™ด๐™ฝ๐™ฒ๐šˆ
โ€œDilly dally, shilly shallyโ€
๐š‚๐™ท๐™พ๐™ฟ๐“† ๐“†Ÿ ๐“†ž