How Well Known Are You On HiO?

Inf/10 EMMAAA!

"๐‘€๐’ถ๐“Ž ๐“Œโ„ฏ ๐“๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“€ ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐“‰๐’ฝโ„ฏ ๐“‚๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐’ถโ„Š๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ?"- ๐’ž๐“๐’ถ๐“‡๐“€ ๐’ฎ๐“‰โ„ฏ๐“๐“๐’ถ๐“ƒ

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 <33

I stopped asking the world to make room for me. Now it moves when I walk through it

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
2/10 this is my second time seeing you! :>

peter smith ๐”“˜ brookline quinn
if we were two sunflowes i would of faced you--instead of the sun

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
INF/10 BROOKEEE

๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช 2 | ๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ช 3 | ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ป 1 | ๐”€๐“ฒ๐“ผ 8 | ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฌ 8 | ๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฌ 8XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXlauren vanes | parselmouth
โkill them with success and bury them with a smile.โž

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
INF/10 LAURIEEEE

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta โ€ข 8 | eva โ€ข 6 | str โ€ข 5 |
wis โ€ข 7 | arc โ€ข 5 | acc โ€ข 9



How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Inf/10 lilyy!

I donโ€™t need your approval. Iโ€™ll take your respect instead.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
INF/10 amyyyy

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta โ€ข 8 | eva โ€ข 6 | str โ€ข 5 |
wis โ€ข 7 | arc โ€ข 5 | acc โ€ข 9



How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Inf/10 how are ya doing?

I donโ€™t need your approval. Iโ€™ll take your respect instead.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Inf/10 Amalie!!!!!

๐’ฒ๐’œ๐’ฉ๐’Ÿ๐’ฒ๐ธ๐’œ๐’ฑ๐ธ๐‘… ๐Ÿ•ธ
โœฆ ๐’Ÿ๐‘œ๐“ƒ'๐“‰ ๐“‚๐’พ๐“ˆ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“€๐‘’ ๐“‚๐“Ž ๐“€๐’พ๐“ƒ๐’น๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“ˆ๐“ˆ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐“Œ๐‘’๐’ถ๐“€๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“ˆ๐“ˆ โœฆ

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Inf/10 Rosy!!

I donโ€™t need your approval. Iโ€™ll take your respect instead.