Profile picture rating
7/10 not rlly my style srry
|
|
Profile picture rating
10/10 cute
| Winter A.| Seasonal Shop|Pin | sta • 6 | eva • 7 | str • 6 |
"Stay determined, stay unbeatable!" |
wis • 7 | arc • 6 | acc • 8 |
Profile picture rating
9/10, it's really cute, but not really my style<3
"𝑀𝒶𝓎 𝓌ℯ 𝓁𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝒶ℊ𝒶𝒾𝓃?"- 𝒞𝓁𝒶𝓇𝓀 𝒮𝓉ℯ𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓃
Profile picture rating
10/10 a work of art, as I always say
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
Profile picture rating
10/10
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Profile picture rating
10/10 its Olivia ofc it 10/10
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
Profile picture rating
10/10 So pretty♡♡
"𝑀𝒶𝓎 𝓌ℯ 𝓁𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝒶ℊ𝒶𝒾𝓃?"- 𝒞𝓁𝒶𝓇𝓀 𝒮𝓉ℯ𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓃
Profile picture rating
10/10 a masterpiece
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
Profile picture rating
10/10 stunning
| Winter A.| Seasonal Shop|Pin | sta • 6 | eva • 7 | str • 6 |
"Stay determined, stay unbeatable!" |
wis • 7 | arc • 6 | acc • 8 |
Profile picture rating
9.5/10 cute
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.