Profile picture rating

10/10 <333

"๐‘€๐’ถ๐“Ž ๐“Œโ„ฏ ๐“๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“€ ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐“‰๐’ฝโ„ฏ ๐“‚๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐’ถโ„Š๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ?"- ๐’ž๐“๐’ถ๐“‡๐“€ ๐’ฎ๐“‰โ„ฏ๐“๐“๐’ถ๐“ƒ

Profile picture rating
10/10 a work of art :wow:

I donโ€™t need your approval. Iโ€™ll take your respect instead.

Profile picture rating
10/10 :)

wis: 7 โ€ข eva: 6
arc power: 5 โ€ข Strength: 5
stamina: 7 โ€ข acc: 5
๐•†๐•”๐•–๐•’๐•Ÿ ๐”ผ๐•ช๐•–๐•ค
๐‘Šโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘Ž ๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘”โ„Ž๐‘ก ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘ ๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘’๐‘ฆ๐‘’๐‘  ~
Lovely Creature | 2 | 3 | 4
Shop โ€ข Owls โ€ข Ency

Profile picture rating
10/10 soo pretty!

โ€œWhat are you?
To define is to limit.โ€ โ€” Oscar Wilde

Profile picture rating
10/10 gorgeous <33 love everything bout it!

I donโ€™t need your approval. Iโ€™ll take your respect instead.

Profile picture rating
10/10 just such a gorgeous fc love itt

"๐‘€๐’ถ๐“Ž ๐“Œโ„ฏ ๐“๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“€ ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐“‰๐’ฝโ„ฏ ๐“‚๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐’ถโ„Š๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ?"- ๐’ž๐“๐’ถ๐“‡๐“€ ๐’ฎ๐“‰โ„ฏ๐“๐“๐’ถ๐“ƒ

Profile picture rating
10/10 ehehe thank you <33 fyi, she's barbara palvin! Yours is a masterpiece! I love how it looks like a painting!

I donโ€™t need your approval. Iโ€™ll take your respect instead.

Profile picture rating
10/10 gotta keep that in mindd!!!
Just love it, so gorgeouss

"๐‘€๐’ถ๐“Ž ๐“Œโ„ฏ ๐“๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“€ ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐“‰๐’ฝโ„ฏ ๐“‚๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐’ถโ„Š๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ?"- ๐’ž๐“๐’ถ๐“‡๐“€ ๐’ฎ๐“‰โ„ฏ๐“๐“๐’ถ๐“ƒ

Profile picture rating
10/10 love it <33 hehehe oh btw, congrats on 200 posts!

I donโ€™t need your approval. Iโ€™ll take your respect instead.

Profile picture rating
10/10 So pretttyy lile your soul<3 awiess tyy<3

"๐‘€๐’ถ๐“Ž ๐“Œโ„ฏ ๐“๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“€ ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐“‰๐’ฝโ„ฏ ๐“‚๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐’ถโ„Š๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ?"- ๐’ž๐“๐’ถ๐“‡๐“€ ๐’ฎ๐“‰โ„ฏ๐“๐“๐’ถ๐“ƒ