How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 played games together!
"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor
๐ฏโ๏ธ ๐ณ๐๐พ ๐ก๐บ๐๐๐พ๐ ๐ก๐๐พ๐ โ๏ธ๐ฏ
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10 ooh yes! i forgot
how ya doin?
I donโt need your approval. Iโll take your respect instead.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Good wbu?
"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor
๐ฏโ๏ธ ๐ณ๐๐พ ๐ก๐บ๐๐๐พ๐ ๐ก๐๐พ๐ โ๏ธ๐ฏ
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 doing good too!
I donโt need your approval. Iโll take your respect instead.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Inf/10 Amalieee
"๐๐ถ๐ ๐โฏ ๐๐๐๐ ๐ถ๐ ๐๐ฝโฏ ๐๐๐๐ ๐ถโ๐ถ๐พ๐?"- ๐๐๐ถ๐๐ ๐ฎ๐โฏ๐๐๐ถ๐
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 gingerheadd!!
I donโt need your approval. Iโll take your respect instead.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Inf/10 The gorgeous amalie has joinedd
"๐๐ถ๐ ๐โฏ ๐๐๐๐ ๐ถ๐ ๐๐ฝโฏ ๐๐๐๐ ๐ถโ๐ถ๐พ๐?"- ๐๐๐ถ๐๐ ๐ฎ๐โฏ๐๐๐ถ๐
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 hehehe <33 it was your magnetic attraction ;)
I donโt need your approval. Iโll take your respect instead.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Inf/10 Hehehe I always know how to magically alert my friends xD
"๐๐ถ๐ ๐โฏ ๐๐๐๐ ๐ถ๐ ๐๐ฝโฏ ๐๐๐๐ ๐ถโ๐ถ๐พ๐?"- ๐๐๐ถ๐๐ ๐ฎ๐โฏ๐๐๐ถ๐
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10
teach mee
I donโt need your approval. Iโll take your respect instead.